1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I’ve had this book for awhile now and am finally getting around to reading it. I’ve heard I need lots of tissues for this one.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. This is my June copy-cat challenge pick and I’m currently listening to the audio version.
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I will be reading this as a buddy read in one of my Goodreads groups.
4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. Another buddy read but this is also Bookspolsion book of the month read along where they will be having a live chat on July 2nd about the book this is my first time participating in this I’m super excited.
5. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. This will be my fourth Dessen book to read and my hopes are high for this one.
6. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Another Morgan Matson this one was just released in May and it looks exciting about best friends. This is another buddy read I’ll be doing.
7. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This will be my first book by this author I have heard some wonderful things about her writing and this is supposed to be an exciting mystery read.
8. Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass. This one is another mystery type book and a buddy read that I’ll be doing toward the end of the month.
9. #Scandal by Sarah Ockler. This is being released in the middle of June and I have read all of her other books. Her first Twenty Boy Summer is one of my favorite books of all time.
10. And If I have time to squeeze in one more book; I’ll be reading Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. This is the story of the little Indian girl in the Peter Pan stories.
These are the stories I picked for June. I plan to read these while walking (audio), lying out by my pool on those hot, sunny days, just relaxing on the porch swing on the breezier days, or curled up on the sofa during a summer storm. What do you plan to read this month and where are your favorite places to read?